Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Wild DIY













For such a long time I've been so obsessed with leopard shoes but I couldn't find man sizes. Therefore, I did what I alwayss do: I made my own. I did this last year in June and I have to say I wasn't expecting it to become such a big hit as it is now. A lot of people asked me to show how I did it, so here it is.
I used:

- A pair of shoes (white ones from H&M)
- A pair of scissors
- Fabric glue
- Measuring tape
- Decoration ribbon
- Fabric marker/ permanent marker

P.S. I'm not teaching anything. I think anybody can make that and we all know how to do it (you can see how easy it is), I'm just showing how I did it and maybe I can help someone with some ideas. And for all of you who doubted and said i was lying when I said I did it (yes, some people just go ignorant sometimes)...
Hope you all enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment